- 1 lb potatoes, cubed (peeling optional)
- T Tbsp. olive oil (divided
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 chopped broccoli
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp salt (divided)
- 2 tsp pepper (divided)
- Preheat oven to 425F (Convection oven 325F). On a rimmed baking sheet, toss potatoes and garlic with 1 tablespoon oil; season with salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer on sheet and roast until potatoes are golden and crisp, about 25 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and sourcream, and season with salt and pepper.
- In a 10-inch cast-iron skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, mushrooms and spinach to the pan and cook, stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes. Add broccoli towards the end to gentle cook for a few minutes.
- Add the vegetables and potatoes to the egg mixture. Sprinkle in parmesan and set aside.
- Oil and preheat an 8"x8" (or equivalent) baking pan in the oven for a few minutes to prevent sticking. Remove pan from oven and add the egg mixture. Bake in oven until cooked through (about 30 minutes).