Nourish will be hosting four community dinners in 2018. Each event will feature a 3-course seasonal meal and theme.
Wednesday, November 14 - Fall Harvest
- Appetizer: House-made bread with savory dips and sweet butter.
- First Course: Spinach salad with toasted pumpkin seeds and house-made dressing.
- Main Course: Ginger glazed pork, roasted brussels sprouts, stuffed baked apples.
- Dessert: Sweet potato cheesecake.
- Seasonal Beverage: Spiced Ginger Beverage.
*Menu is subject to change.
Each event will include an appetizer, beverages, a 3 course meal featuring local produce and a relaxing evening.
- 6:00pm Appetizers
- 6:30pm Dinner
Limited capacity for each event! Sign-up today!
Dinners are $20 for adults, $10 for children 12 years old and younger, and free for children 5 years old and younger.
For more information contact Nourish at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-627-GROW(4769).