Nourish will be hosting four community dinners in 2018. Each event will feature a 3-course seasonal meal and theme.
Sign-up or save the date for all four events:
Wednesday, March 14 - St Patrick’s Day
Location: Nourish Office (1332 S 13th Street, Sheboygan)
Live Music: Irish music by Leek Creek
- Appetizer: Scones with spiced butter and fruit chutney.
- First Course: Mixed greens salad with house-made salad dressing.
- Main Course: House cured, grass fed corned Century Farms beef and Springdale Farms potatoes, carrots, and roasted cabbage.
- Dessert: Pots de creme with Irish shortbread.
- Beverage: Assortment of hot teas.
*Menu is subject to change.
Each event will include an appetizer, beverages, a 3 course meal featuring local produce and a relaxing evening.
- 6:00pm Appetizers
- 6:30pm Dinner
Limited capacity for each event! Sign-up today!
Dinners are $20 for adults, $10 for children 12 years old and younger, and free for children 5 years old and younger.
For more information contact Nourish at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-627-GROW(4769).