Nourish will be hosting four community dinners in 2018. Each event will feature a 3-course seasonal meal and theme.
Wednesday, June 20 - Spring Strings on the Farm
Location: Educational Urban Farm (Across from RCS Empowers, 1607 Geele Avenue, Sheboygan)
Music: local blues guitarist, Jim Ohlschmidt
- Appetizer: House-made crackers with assorted local cheeses, radishes, and scallions.
- First Course: Mixed greens from the Nourish Educational Urban Farm and/or Springdale Farm with house-made salad dressing.
- Main Course: Plymouth Springs Fish Co. grilled trout, Nourish Educational Urban Farm and/or Perennial Farms asparagus, mixed grain pilaf.
- Dessert: Rhubarb cream puffs.
- Beverage: Strawberry Lemonade.
*Menu is subject to change.
Each event will include an appetizer, beverages, a 3 course meal featuring local produce and a relaxing evening.
- 6:00pm Appetizers
- 6:30pm Dinner
Limited capacity for each event! Sign-up today!
Dinners are $20 for adults, $10 for children 12 years old and younger, and free for children 5 years old and younger.
For more information contact Nourish at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-627-GROW(4769).