The Nourish Good Food Party
Good Food. Good Times. Good Cause.
Calling all foodies and passionate people!
Friday, September 29
5pm to 9pm
The Berkshire Event Venue (Above Black Pig in Sheboygan)
Purchase tickets or a table or become a sponsor today - click here!
- The evening begins at 5:00 pm with appetizers, refreshments, silent auction, and music.
- At 6:00 pm taste and enjoy the creations from one of Sheboygan's finest and Sheboygan's 2017 Culinary Star, Chef Rob Hurrie. Delicious dishes will feature seasonal, local produce from our partner farms.
- Enjoy the music Milwaukee's Extra Crispy Brass Band from 6:00pm-8:00pm. The EC Brass Band’s repertoire includes pieces from the turn of last century (1900!), traditionals by Louis Armstrong and Sidney Bechet, modern funk tunes, and originals.
- The Keynote Speaker, Sheboygan pediatrician Dr. Kristine Wake, and Good Food Champion Award presentation at 7:00pm followed by our Live Auction featuring fabulous local food experiences.
- The silent auction will feature fabulous items and experiences that will highlight food and local businesses. Bidding will end at 8:00 pm.
All proceeds from this event benefit Nourish and our community. Nourish empowers the community to make wholesome food choices by providing equitable access to hands-on education and connections to local, sustainable food systems.