Nourish will be hosting four community dinners in 2018. Each event will feature a 3-course seasonal meal and theme.
Wednesday, August 22 - Garden Pizza and Pipes
Location: Educational Urban Farm (Across from RCS Empowers, 1607 Geele Avenue, Sheboygan)
- Appetizer: Caprese salad made with heirloom garden tomatoes.
- First Course: Fresh seasonal garden salad.
- Main Course: Grilled pizza with Nourish Educational Urban Farm fresh veggies, local cheese and meats, house-made crusts, and various sauces.
- Dessert: Fresh fruit sorbet (raspberry or blackberry).
- Beverage: Seasonal Infused Water.
*Menu is subject to change.
Each event will include an appetizer, beverages, a 3 course meal featuring local produce and a relaxing evening.
- 6:00pm Appetizers
- 6:30pm Dinner
Limited capacity for each event! Sign-up today!
Dinners are $20 for adults, $10 for children 12 years old and younger, and free for children 5 years old and younger.
For more information contact Nourish at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-627-GROW(4769).