The Good Food Party Dinner will be featuring locally sourced foods prepared by Chef James Jens.
Salads & Entrees
- Spinach and cider balsamic dressing with walnuts, pepper roasted apples and pearl onions
- Summer squash and okra salad with roasted pepper and tomato dressing
- Beef ossobuco with braised root vegetables
- Summer vegetable risotto
- Wheat berry and roasted vegetable cabbage roll with sumac-tomato-herb broth
- Chardonnay raisin polenta cake with lemon glaze
- Brownie cheesecake with grasshopper whipped cream
Note: Menu presentation may change due to seasonality of locally sourced ingredients.
Thank you to our sponsors!
All proceeds from this event benefit Nourish and our community. Nourish empowers the community to make wholesome food choices by providing equitable access to hands-on education and connections to local, sustainable food systems.